jueves, 2 de diciembre de 2010

Beautiful Trash @ de YOUNG Museum, 1st Day

My first day @ the de Young Museum, was great.
The Kimball Gallery is ready for visitors and my "Plastic Lab" waiting for all the objecst and installations I will be making the all December...
You can visit me from Wednesdays to Sundays, from 1 to 5 pm.....WELCOME, is Free!





Big Images from beaches in Peru, Mexico & California, thanks to the support of Photoworks & Dickerman Prints.



....The Object of the Day...





...The installation of the Day...
(Imagine a pile of plastic trash bags inside a Museum....)


((( inside my plastic Lab )))


... My plastic monster: "El Plasticoide" (work in progress) welcoming visitors from the glass wall in front to the Museum





Thanks to all the people helping me with this project, Renee Baldocchi, Cynthia Inaba, Danica Conneely, Tania Leullieux, Jason Webster, Rebecca, Rosalyn, Dave Handler, Seth Dickerman and the amazing Anais Azul.

Hope to see you every Friday at 3:33pm for Performances, and this Saturday Dec. 4th at 3pm for the video screening of a collection of my videos (2003-2010) with special guests musicians Sonia Caltvedt & Chus Alonso (Free Admission)
HERE the complete program of the residency

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario